Tuesday, July 28, 2015

2015 Tuscany #3

4"x 6" Miniature Original
A Painting A Day... SOLD!
Again, this looks so much better in person.
I enjoy the patchwork of the landscape.

Busy two days; unpack, restock, repack the van.
I have a bees nest inside Linda's compost barrel
which cannot stay there.  Our gas grill had a messy
issue with the connections and started a small
fire, lucky the tank did not explode. The Weber is dead.
Van goes to the garage tomorrow for its 3rd alternator.
Luckily the last 2 were still under warranty.  Faulty
product...  needs to run well, we are heading to Kentucky
for a show.  I have a house commission that is not
going real well.  The house has large trees in front of
it and I cannot see the house lines.  I need to paint it
without the trees.  I have been there three times to try
to figure it out...  On the good side, my Italy paintings
have almost all sold which means I can continue to paint
them!

No comments: