Thursday, November 13, 2014

Count down...

Only 7 day till Open House!
I am assured we are on schedule... New prints are here,
all signed and numbered and framed.  All the matt
cutting and framing will be finished on Monday by noon.
Then its time to clean!  All 199 change of address have
been entered.  Show panels, covers and lights are up.
Paintings are hung (except a few last minute ones)
We must clean, did I mention that??  I comment on this
every year, Linda treats the cleaning as her big Fall Clean.
I am not sure I understand this...you are here to look at
paintings not to notice the dust, I am pretty sure I am right
about this but my opinion is greeted with an eye roll.

Still to be done: more grocery shopping, titles, price and
labels typed, all new prints put on line so you can view them
early, cleaning...

A sample of what will be on display.


No comments: